Every week the International Federation of Journalists (IFJ) is compiling a list of the top news articles from across the world in which it is mentioned.
Read some of the news highlights from Saturday 18st of August to Friday 24th of August.
3. Nepal’s new law restricts press freedom: International journalists’ body, Business Standard
4. Corbyn ‘needs better ideas than tech tax to fund journalism’, Independent
5. Macau cannot manage chaos, Macao Business
6. Government ignores free press concerns, The Kathmandu Post
7. Sri Lanka: Unchecked Threats – OpEd, Eurasia Review
8. Terrible tendency to shoot the messenger, The Southern Star
9. Ukraine’s Detention of Vyshinsky Political Act, Violates Int’l Law – Journalist, Sputnik International
10. Solidarity against press freedom curbs, The Kathmandu Post